Thursday, August 26, 2010

Today was a magical morning. Our heat wave has sadly ended, but I still woke up feeling really, really good. I should mention I am a true believer in manifestation, but I am also a person of action. I felt like Dean Moriarty, buzzing, smiling with bums in the panhandle, having a speedy amazing run, in sync with all of the traffic lights, feeling like every lyric playing from my ipod was a reflection of everything I've been feeling and thinking. And I realized two things: I want to always strive to be gracious (in my actions) and honest (most importantly, with myself.) And I've been flooding with new ideas for some art projects its slightly overwhelming. And then I got to work and my new eskuche headphone arrived (they have amazing customer service, if they break, they replace the pair in about a week) and I got my Sketchbook Project. And I got to eat some free chocolate coconut cake. So really, after a extremely exhausting week, today was wonderful...Now how am I going to begin all these endeavors???? So this is a picture of my good friend Mary, because it makes me happy, and because I know she would understand by having a buzzing day, and because she's in Hong Kong and I miss her. Shout out to Mar!



No comments:

Post a Comment