Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Nathan's

Chloe was very excited.

If you love corn dogs with big gulps of lemonade, hotdogs, and other fried foods, you must check out Nathan's on Coney Island. Every 4th of July they hold a hot dog eating contest, and if you win, your name is immortalized on the side of the building. Personally, I love their french fries. Nathan's is also one of those food establishments that must have been harassed by the FDA or something because they have to label the caloric intake of each item they sell. Which I hate, and must be bad for business. Because if I wanted to indulge in a seafood basket, I would not like to know that it has over 1000 calories. But I digress. Nathan's is a quintessential part of Coney Island's charm, and because of that, I made a little linoleum print in its honor. (Clearly I am one of those vegetarians who still thinks about processed meat.)

No comments:

Post a Comment