Friday, October 8, 2010

Meet Clarabelle

Today, I held the most precious baby I have come across in quite some time. I finally had the pleasure of meeting Clarabelle, the two month old daughter of some of my oldest friends, Gabrielle and Leo. She's perfect. Showing off her skinny jeans, she has the face of her mother and behaves like an angel. And obviously, she took a liking to me immediately (I'm her Aunt Lizzie--not in a familial way, but in that cool way where I get to spoil and take care of her and hold and then go home without any real obligation, unless I was needed of course.) I made tamales for the tired couple, and then while they were eating, I got to hold and feed and burp her. And she didn't cry, she cooed. So, as her Aunt, I'm gonna show her off. You are all very lucky.

proud papa

I love her.

already nuzzled right in. 

1 comment:

  1. Yay Aunt Liz! It was great to see you as always, and even better that you got such awesome pictures.

    ReplyDelete