Monday, March 21, 2011

Inside The Invisible Dog





behind the scenes light installation


installation inspired by the history of the Space: Prior to Invisible Dog, this was an old belt factory
I think my favorite thing about being an intern is the fact that I get to check out cool spaces that I may otherwise ever get the chance to explore in depth. Case in point:  Resource Magazine's launch party for RETV, held at The Invisible Dog in Boerum Hill last week. An ever-evolving interdisciplinary arts center,, The Dog not only has studio spaces, but is also a gallery for shows and art-related events. Here are some pictures of the space and some installations:

1 comment:

  1. I'd like to know more about these images, which are quite wonderful. What are these things -- especially the first photo which appears to be of ribbons or ties.

    ReplyDelete